Why financial wellness education?
The data is overwhelming. Nearly two-thirds (64%) of all American workers cite financial concerns as their principal source of stress1 – stress that impacts their health, their relationships, and their work. Employers see it, and more than 80% of retirement plan sponsors say they intend to increase their focus on financial wellness. In reality, however, only one in five have taken any action.2
OUR SOLUTION: THE SOCIETY FOR FINANCIAL AWARENESS (SOFA)
Our passionate belief in improving people’s financial lives drove us to design and develop a financial wellness program that not only educates and empowers attendees to make better financial decisions, but it also inspires them to take a more active role in preparing for their financial future. For more than a decade, we’ve been collaborating with local, national, and multi-national organizations to:
- Provide complimentary, no-obligation, one hour (including a Q&A session) financial-education seminars. They’re conducted by licensed and experienced Certified Financial Planner™ professionals and can be held at locations and times that fit your scheduling needs. These seminars do not discuss the products and services of Williams Asset Management and are for educational purposes only.
- Align a custom financial education program with the employer’s benefits program
- Conduct seminars on a range of financial topics – from retirement planning and investing to tax, education, and estate planning
- Increase employee plan participation, deferral rates, and productivity due to reduced financial stress
- Provide employees with the peace of mind that their employer truly values their financial well-being
As an organization, you’ve made a significant investment in your employee benefits program. Let our seminars help you maximize your employees’ engagement with, and understanding of, your company’s benefits program and the critical role they play in their overall compensation.
We have partnered with The Society for Financial Awareness (SOFA), a non-profit organization, to leverage their educational content and experience with financial wellness. See side bar and video below for additional information about SOFA.